Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

unlucky...

I hate the feeling of vomit!vuek....
haiz...last sunday after back from church,i had my lunch at Mei Xing...
hmm...i had mix rice...vege and meats...they seemed like very tasty...=p
shit!in the afternoon i drank "ling yang" then went to take a nap..
@$#%$^.....i started to have stomachache..grr...i thought got wind inside my stomach..i kept applying "wind oil"...ate "pou zai yun"...but useless..T.T
then i went out for dinner with friends...I thought after drinking ENO could feel better...haiz...same...i just drank half then i couldn't stand with it..i went back to my room...suddenly felt wanna puke!I was puking in the toilet of bistro palma...=)
ah!i felt damn comfortable after puking all the shitty!
after i puking,i started to get fever...@,@
oh no!i hate the feeling!!
hmm..luckily got dear cooked porridge for me...its white porridge..with kicap and abit vege..@@
I had no appetite to eat...just ate a little bit...I don't like white porridge unless there are something for me to eat with it 2gether..^^
the porridge tasted nice..haha...thx dear!
Now i feel better but my stomach still got abit uncomfortable...>,<
haiz..the chinese medicine are damn bitter...>,<...
what to do...have to finish them...
lalalala

0 comments:

Post a Comment