Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

bla bla bla...

wao...
long time no update my blog...
i was busy and lazy to update...
today so free...so i wanna update it..hehe
Firstly....
last friday i back to my hometown...celebrating St.Anne...hehe
yeah..finally saw my puppies...
so sad...my mom gave the puppy to my ah ma...I want that puppy...but....haiz...
My ah ma's puppy...TT
This is mine....^^


Haiz....never mind....my puppy is also very cute...damn independent and naughty~he loves to eat soil..@@
on the table...he dare not to jump down since last time he had hurt his leg when jumped from my dad's car...haha
Mico (brown color) tried to rescue him..hehe..actually there was a bowl on the table and inside got food..haha..he just wanted the food!
They stand by.....to go out...
hmm....
on saturday night v went to Bukit Mertajam which the St.Anne church is there....
Old St.Anne church (100++ years)
there is a new church beside it...very nice!^^....there are many people from all around the corners and countries come here to pray....different religion and races...they pray to St.Anne-mother of Mary...Jesus's grandmom...
well.....last wednesday i din go out for my dinner because i had to prepare for my chem test 2...hehe..my dear roommate cooked spagetti for me....=)
yummy~
 during studying my chemistry...I drew something...hmm...I couldn't control myself for "conteng"...@@


Last few week....10/7/10...went out with dear...we went to one utama...hehe...I bought 4 shirts at once...=.=lll..almost rm100...
not only that...i saw something that exciting me....hehe..deng deng deng deng!!

I just took some pictures....hehe....quite nice...they were selling the drawing....damn expensive too....
before back to nilai,we went to KLCC~hohoho...
Nice view!!...ah pin damn like to see it during at night...me too!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment