Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

@#$#%$^%&**

what can i do??
I had finished watching a taiwan drama within 3 days...
now what can i do??
*yawn*
later go popular buy some books to read...
hmm...
need to go bank also...
argh....today is friday~one week is almost finished....gonna step into the second week of my sembreak~
hmm....the weather in SP is so warm..hoo...I cant stand with it...alot of mosquitoes appear...
argh!!!!!!hate it.....cause me cant sleep well every night....hate u mosquitoes!!!!
well....last sunday mom,eldest sister,me and two brothers went to eat korean food as our dinner..
hern!not nice oso!!some more no quality!the service is so lame!...my sister accidently ate a small fragment of rubber band!haha...what la...next time don't go there anymore!
wow....my mom cooked all the dishes i like...haha...><....happy....
I admit i eat alot during my sembreak....hopefully can gain weight!^^
oh ya...i have to end here...gonna prepare to go out...!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment