Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

My homesickness had been overcome..^^

Tired...exhauted....departed from my hometown at around 2pm and reached my hostel at 8.30pm..@@
today was quite late compared to last time....
my uncle couldn't drive fast because there were alot of cars along our journey...haiz...
i reached Kepong KTM at 6.15pm....
gosh!!during my way back, i was almost suffocating...somemore got one guy kept coughing..he sat beside me..@@
i scared to get H1N1~~><
i reached Nilai at 7.35pm...
shit!!!had to wait for almost 30min only got bus...lame service!!!
wasted my time...
the moment i entered my room,i quickly put my stuff and rushed to bathe...it's freaking hot..i sweat alot..
after finished bathing,i switched on my laptop...as usual..i online..
walao!!intiline really sucks!!...have to use wireless again...kept dc just now...now ok already...thank god...
i just finished practising for my tomorrow presentation...hopefully can go smoothly 2moro....^^
hopefully i can remember and won't lag when presenting...haha...
hmm...oh ya...keep talking crap...
i need to talk about the major things...
haha....actually i gonna followed my cousin brother back JB on friday...but because i still hadn't done my csc assignment and slides so i finally rejected....sweat..
but i tried my best to finish it on thursday night...i did it til 2am..finally completed...
and i planned to finish my slides on friday early morning...but i couldn't wake up on time..haha..
everything was arranged by god ya...the moment i switched off my alarm and slept back..my uncle called me..
he asked whether i wanted to back Sp with them or not...haha...
i rejected it also because i wanted to do my slides...
but after thinking i decided to back with them...><....missed home so much despite sembreak is coming soon..hahaha....
well....it is easter day today...haha.....so happy....but i haven't done comfession...haiz....feel sinful...last few weeks i wanted to do but i was doing treatment...no time to go to church...sweat...
never mind.....hmm....God won't blame me..=p
final is approaching....i gonna study and fight for it!!!!hopefully it goes smoothly....
God plz bless me and help me...accompany me to finish all the papers ya..^^..amen~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment