Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Leo Mission for last day~






yesterday was our last day to tutor the kids...
hmm.....abit sad....duno whether got chance to meet my kid in CC on next sem or not...
this time i finally got know about his background...
sad case...i rather don wan to know it..all MJ's fault!!=(
my kid became down after v asking him questions....haiz...
what can i do for him???my poor kid~~
I want to buy something for him...hopefully he will join the coming children camp.....
he is really a good good child....better than my cousin brother who doesn't have father(his dad disappears)....
hmm....the kids here are quite naughty...but damn cute...hehe...love them....
may god bless them much much!!!especially my kid- chun heng (the one who wear green T)^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment