Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY week~~

cny holiday is almost over~~
I am in my hostel currently...
hahaha.....i just finished doing cleaning...
tired@@
well well well~~
Hmm....

11 Feb 2010 (thursday)
having biology test at 10am..
luckily i could answer it because i din prepare well....^^
after that i had my lunch at dining hall with my fellows~~
around 2.30pm,my fren sent me to ktm....
the train came abit late...the weather was damn hot...frustrated!
about 3.30pm the train arrived
luckily i got seat....^^
i was reading my novel during the way to kepong....
when reached the putra...(4got the name) station,i saw quite lot of primary students there...
at that moment i saw a boy - student was eating his potato chips...hahaha...
what the interesting was his chip felt on the floor...
then he pick up the chip...the first thing i thought was he would throw it to the lane of train or maybe eaten it...
it was wrong..haha....he pick it up and then threw it into the dustbin..
hmm....if everyone can be like him then the country must be very clean...haha
i reached Kepong at 5pm something...reached my uncle's house around 5.30pm...
12 Feb 2010 (Friday)
10am i departed from Kepong to SP with my uncle and family~~
haha.....around 2.30pm i reached my grandma house (my uncle house)
i was waiting for my mum to fetch me up here...
it was very very hot so i followed my uncle to nasi kandar shop to have some cold drink..
gosh!!i ordered ais kacang...not nice at all also....
my uncle and two cousin brothers ordered nasi kandar...@@hot day ate spicy food...
after back from there, my mum still no yet came...@@
finally i reached my sweet home at around 6.30pm~~
the rest i forgot what had happened...hahaha...
13 Feb 2010 (saturday)
finally....cny eve~~~
the busiest day~~
every one was very busy...arranged tables chairs...
women prepared dishes..haha..
we girls....as helpers...guys...played...@@
this year was special...because the weather was damn hot so we ate at outside my house...
after finished eating, my youngest uncle kept asking us to drink red wine~~
hehe...every year he sure will bring back a few bottles of red wine...only for us (his nephews and nieces)..
he kept asking us to try the red wine...whether it was nice or not.....
haha...so,my two sisters,three cousin sisters and i sat at outside and drank the red wine with my uncle...
Damn....i only drank a few small glasses of wine...my face got red...damn red...and i felt abit blur...i think i got drunk...haha
the whole night i couldn't sleep well...shit...my whole body damn itchy!!!..argh....i kept scrabbing it...
the next morning i gonna went to church....damn....my skin got red....of course my sister also had the same problem as me...my second sister didn't..she only got drunk....haha
17 Feb 2010 (wednesday)
hohoho....this day we went to JB...(my mom's relatives place)
we departed at 6am and arrived there at 2pm something...
at the evening we went to church...oh ya...we had to fast also...haha
after back from church we all went to my older uncle's house...
so crowded...haha...
this year cny is very special...y i say so because my cousin brother had changed alot...his attitude...we all feel very happy with that...before that he used to go CC every midnight and back home in the morning...and also his bad attitude~~everyone kept scolding him because he used to scold his mom...
haiz....damn stubborn...didn't want to go to church..he doesn't graduate...he stopped to go to school when he was in form 4...luckily now he become a good guy...go to work...stop gaming...and go to church somemore...thank god...now he can talk to us...become a friendly guy...haha
18 Feb 2010 (thursday)
this day my family and my aunt and her family went to singapore...
haiz...damn tired..no mood to travel also...quite boring..@@
we went to the zoo...hmm...quite enjoyed...haha..because i like animals...
bla bla bla....
lazy to write....
then we back to JB at 8pm...
after bathing went out to have our dinner...
then went to my youngest uncle's house...
wanna visited my grandma...haha
she looks very thin...hmm...abit blur blur...
my little cousin sister and brothers...like monkeys....haha
20 Feb 2010 (saturday)
woke up at 7am...
wanna going back...
thats y i am here...my family wanna go genting...
before coming to my hostel, we went to port dickson..
haha...nothing can play also...having lunch (seafood) at there...RM200++..damn expensive...
the time flies so fast...we gonna study...some gonna work...hahaha...

wanna wash my clothes now....stop here..
-the end-

2 comments:

queenie said...

walao, u can rmb so much! salute...salute...

annie-thing said...

lol....still got some i 4gt to write...haha...tq~~

Post a Comment