Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

my 3 days holiday.....

BORING~
I planned to study my chemistry physics on this 3 days...and of course to finish my reports...
well...on friday the whole day i didn't really do revision...kept facebooking..@@
at night around 10pm i went to play basketball with my friends!wahahaha...damn happy!
we played til around 12am...then went to yamcha...back my room at 2.30am something..
I slept at 5am....haiz..woke up at 12pm...but still felt sleepy!!
so..my saturday just ended up by doing nothing...gosh!!!!
today...hmm....at least got finished 2 chapters of chemistry..haha..
so...hmm...oh ya...my lunch was awesome...haha...my cousins sent the Ham Gai Fan to me and their brother...^^
damn delicious!
well...
i have to rush...rush for doing revision...
gambateh anniething!don't procrastinate again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment