Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Leo Mission~

wow....leo mission is awesome!
I love my kid very much><
his name is Hor Chun Heng...^^
well, initially he looked like very tired and sleepy...
I asked him what u wanted to do...he just kept answered me "sui bian"..= =lll
he said he's weak in BM and BI so i taugh him BM first...
the condition was bad man...he looked really sleepy and bored...
I felt abit fed up but i tried to be a patient tutor..=p
luckily god help me...
he said he wanna read story books in an air-cond room so i just followed him..
yeah...the condition turned good...hehe...he started to become very active and talkative..
haha..he chatted with me and fooled with me also...haiz...sweat..i am fasting so I have no energy to play with him so much...but i don't know y that moment i felt quite energetic..^^
next sunday v gonna go there again..wow...I look forward to tutoring and meet him again..!!
but sad thing is it is our last time go there...sad...TT....i scared i will cry..wuwuwuw.....quite embarrassing wei...
lol...ok,i have to end here...gonna ZzZz...g9

0 comments:

Post a Comment